Keller Williams Realty is a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business.
Abate Associates Mission Statement:
We aim to delight and surprise our clients, deliver exceptional service, and exceed their expectations at every step in the transaction. Our goal is to make the real estate process memorable and one that our clients want others to experience, to become the standard bearers for unbeatable service in real estate and continually add value to our services.
The Abate Associates Team is committed to:
- Guiding each client through the real estate experience with patience and an open, frequent line of communication.
- Helping each client fulfill their dream of buying or selling their home in a personal, relaxed, yet professional manner.
- Assisting our clients to make prudent real estate decisions, and in the process prove worthy of their friendship so that we may become long-term friends and advisors.
- Providing our clients with comprehensive information and expert advice.
- The best interests of our clients will always come first and we will place the clients’ concerns ahead of our own in each and every transaction.
- Holding ourselves to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- To enhance our quality of life through active community involvement.
- To be the leading Real Estate and homeowner service company in the Greater Boston / South Shore area, ALWAYS EXCEEDING OUR CUSTOMERS’ EXPECTATIONS.
About Claire & Jim:
We have been working as full-time real estate professionals since 2006. We joined Keller Williams Realty in 2014 after learning about the company’s unique philosophy to empower their agents.
Prior to becoming realtors in 2006, each of us owned and operated our own business.
We have developed our team known for its integrity and long standing commitment for delivering first class real estate service. Our experience and education has helped us with excellent organizational, communication, marketing, and negotiating skills.
In our personal lives, we like to share with the our communities not only our passion but our compassion. Giving something back is an important value that we hold – and put into action every day. We’re committed to contributing to causes we believe in through both our energy and our profits, and we hope that in doing so we help set an example for others – individuals and businesses alike – to follow. We envision a world made better by the big impacts we can have when we all do a little something good.
Some of our on going efforts include:
- New England Disabled Sports at Bretton Woods
- Easton Lions Club
- Boy Scouts of America, Easton
- Keller Williams Red Day
We truly enjoy helping families achieve their American Dream of settling into their own home.
•Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
•Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
•Loss Mitigation Certified (LMC)
•Member of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
•Member of the Plymouth and South Shore Board (PASS)
•Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
•Member of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors (MAR)
•Member of the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
•2014 Trulia Top agent award, South Shore
•2016 KWRI Silver Medallion Award
MA BROKER LICENSE:
•Claire Abate #9536398
•Jim Abate #908437